What Made You Smile Today?
peacefulMusic8
July 7th, 2016
Reading all the wonderful things people are saying on my thread about being proud of taking my first step of recovery.
MusicCandy
July 8th, 2016
Having a friendly conversation with my boyfriend- and realizing that i finally have a life mate that we NEVER argue with each other.
July 8th, 2016
The thought of the man I love.
bambi1tim
July 8th, 2016
My dog :)
Nurul21
July 8th, 2016
That I'm still alive
Joannspups
July 11th, 2016
God made me smile, my husband made me smile, and all the awesome people on 7cups always makes me smile
THANKYOU ALL, AND GOD BLESS
koreaboo
July 11th, 2016
Meeting and talking to someone who actually cares.
LaVieEnRose1228
July 12th, 2016
My son
Pandas4ever
July 15th, 2016
Talking to friends
July 18th, 2016
Finding out I have two boy cats (one was confirmed, the other is still a young kitten) instead of my boy and a new girl.