Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: sunnyPlum6490
sunnyPlum6490 August 22nd, 2016
User Profile: BreatheEasy247
BreatheEasy247 August 22nd, 2016

my boyfriend

User Profile: warmheartedHuman2014
warmheartedHuman2014 August 23rd, 2016

Dinner with someone who gets my humour and genuinely enjoys my company

User Profile: musicalTouch59
musicalTouch59 August 24th, 2016

Receiving a huge paragraph from by best friend about how much he loves me

User Profile: Blurryface18
Blurryface18 August 24th, 2016

A smile and hello from a pleasantly looking old man as I sat alone on a bench in the village having a smoke this morning

User Profile: Serife
Serife August 25th, 2016

I love my sense of humor. So, it makes me happy always angel

User Profile: AnonymousHusky
AnonymousHusky August 25th, 2016

A knight in shining armour had never had his armour tested 😏

User Profile: Pandas4ever
Pandas4ever August 25th, 2016

Helping Someone

User Profile: intelligentCranberry503
intelligentCranberry503 August 25th, 2016

Talking to the person i love, even if they dont love me...

August 26th, 2016

Super sweet: I was shopping in the produce section of my local grocery store and a very sheepish guy a little bit older than me got my attention by waving as I turned my head and he said "Hello." I said hi. And he said "You have a pretty face" only loud enough for me to make out exactly what he was saying and I smiled so big and said "thank you" because it was so nice of him! He seemed so nervous but he told me anyway and that's so nice. I'm not even wearing any makeup today.