Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Imtryingmyhardesttobeokay
Imtryingmyhardesttobeokay August 29th, 2016

Spending time with my future step-kids and my fiancé. Sometimes it's the little things in life that make me feel like I can do it. ​

User Profile: xoMorgs
xoMorgs September 2nd, 2016

My listener, my cats, and people on 7cups made me smile today :) OH and my girlfriend of course! <3

User Profile: GRYFFINDOR22
GRYFFINDOR22 September 3rd, 2016

My pets (3 cats and 1 dog), my mom, Family Feud, smelling the fresh air, cuddling with my teddy bear and a cup of tea.

User Profile: nancyt
nancyt September 3rd, 2016

my dogs are so happy it makes me happy

User Profile: Rosypink93
Rosypink93 September 4th, 2016

Finally getting some sleep pizza and my son

User Profile: kwizm
kwizm September 4th, 2016

Seeing a squirrel eating a brownie

User Profile: InfiniteCutiePi
InfiniteCutiePi September 4th, 2016

Watching a cute baby viral video ❤

User Profile: JennaQuinn17
JennaQuinn17 September 4th, 2016

Being comfortable in a warm blanket at home, and knowing I am at peace in a blanket.

User Profile: Lautjex01
Lautjex01 September 5th, 2016

The fact that I'm seeing one of my friends again today after 2 months :D Being lonely can be though but you'll never be lonely forever

User Profile: Sneakylilsnake
Sneakylilsnake September 7th, 2016

Finding old tea from my childhood, when I used to host my own little tea parties.