What Made You Smile Today?
Candice
September 7th, 2016
Knowing I actually make someone smiles
EllieKB
September 8th, 2016
a petting zoo visited my uni and we got to play with the animals
1 reply
Arabellah
September 8th, 2016
@EllieKB
Ok, that's it... I'm coming to your uni!!
load more
byrddog
September 8th, 2016
My pets.. always make me smile. 2 dogs 4 cats!
HeckhoundBreaker5
September 9th, 2016
Checking out books from the library with my sister
Seeing a gratitude post from my childhood friend on 7Cups 
JennaQuinn17
September 10th, 2016
@caringSmiles20 Seeing my crush being happy and laughing. Knowing he's happy makes me happy :).
Vausemanfeels
September 10th, 2016
Going around town with my friend and when she laughs I feel so accomplished
diplomaticTangerine645
September 10th, 2016
My alma mater winning the game in the final seconds
fearlessWriter78
September 11th, 2016
Watching Vet Ranch videos on YouTube... those pups are always so happy once they feel better. So cute and funny.
Pandas4ever
September 13th, 2016
Sharing a joke with a friend
PineappleRoad77
September 13th, 2016
Watching my favorite cooking show on TV with my partner 😊❤️📺