Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: NataliaStar
NataliaStar September 14th, 2016

I saw the Martha Graham Dance Company do a rehearsal of Dark Meadow. Seeing dance in front of you is so much different than on screen. Got to listen to a dancer speak about his experiences as well. Was smiling for a large portion of it.

User Profile: dancer923
dancer923 September 14th, 2016

Having my dance comp class and just getting to dance! I love to move :)

User Profile: Imaginarydragon
Imaginarydragon September 15th, 2016

My friends toddler- hes one year old and when he hugs me and smiles at me my heart melts heart

User Profile: LaaLa
LaaLa September 17th, 2016

Music

Rest



Also watched a lot of Star Trek

User Profile: OneStarForLife
OneStarForLife September 17th, 2016

I

User Profile: OneStarForLife
OneStarForLife September 17th, 2016

I reunited with a dog from my neighborhood. She was so happy to see me!

User Profile: FarhinTwinkle
FarhinTwinkle September 17th, 2016

Hearing my mom telling someone that she's proud of me 💗

User Profile: TheSpiritGuardianOri
TheSpiritGuardianOri September 18th, 2016

A lot of my listener buddies on here made me smile today :)

User Profile: Liz1000
Liz1000 September 18th, 2016

This made me smile today

User Profile: MountainBorn
MountainBorn September 18th, 2016

Today my kitten showed he knows how to fetch... I didn't even have to teach him :)