What Made You Smile Today?
I smiled today while walking my dog, as I do every morning. I let her off the leash when it is safe to do so. She sometimes runs ahead of me but obediently comes back to me when I ask her to, and sometimes she finds an interesting smell and lingers over it while I go on. When I call her, or if she notices that I'm too far ahead, I'll hear her tags rattling as she runs back to me. I'd put a picture of here here, but I don't know how to do it. ugh.
My children help me keep going. 7 month old and 4 year old.
I tried a new food. Pineapple Chicken.
A Chinese astrology chart that showed me that the best time for me for marriage and work is between my 60 yo and 80 yo ! 

Going to a show with my dad. 😃
A nice text message from my friend.
Going to work this morning and working with my 15 kindergarten students who always cheer me up.
Watching my kids watch Barney.
Seeing a beagle on my walk. I love dogs.
Listening to my Heart, not to my Body