Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: faefaerie93
faefaerie93 October 5th, 2016

My niece singing the alphabet. She's three and doesn't really know it, so she was making it up, all the letters were in the wrong order, but I'm so proud of her for trying.

She's proving that blondes can be both smart and beautiful! ​😊

User Profile: tiffanytolleyy
tiffanytolleyy October 5th, 2016

Dressing as a "rocker" for spirit day at school

October 6th, 2016

Watching my son enjoy the book we read together.

User Profile: unisammal
unisammal October 6th, 2016

I went to buy some food and the cashier was interested to know what kinds of plant based milks are the best (I bought some so that was the ice breaker) and we had a nice little conversation and they were happy that I helped.

October 6th, 2016

Going through some of my Fiancee 's old photos. She's so cute!

User Profile: Ashley108
Ashley108 October 6th, 2016

My fish recently had babies and sitting there watching them makes me happy

User Profile: azureDrum5054
azureDrum5054 October 6th, 2016

An email from my niece...it made me feel warm inside.

User Profile: SinfulSECRETS
SinfulSECRETS October 7th, 2016

Cuddles with my boyfriend under fairy lit trees in the park ^-^

User Profile: CassieThePeach
CassieThePeach October 9th, 2016

The blue in the sky and the sun, the beautiful view

User Profile: Hufflepuffgirl
Hufflepuffgirl October 9th, 2016

Phone calls with my Grandma