Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: braveDreamer77
braveDreamer77 October 20th, 2016

My dog izzy always there by my side while my boyfriend is at work

User Profile: courteousScarf7595
courteousScarf7595 October 20th, 2016

Talking to my cousin who is very supportive to me

User Profile: Cory
Cory October 20th, 2016

@danceaddict02 !!! just seeing her in my messages always brightens my day :p #oreotwins

User Profile: PapaDudeRob
PapaDudeRob October 20th, 2016

helping other people made me smile today

User Profile: Navylady
Navylady October 20th, 2016

Actually as weird as this may sound it was Company Training today. I had to give a presentation and although at one point boss man wasn't too happy with the length of my portion (I may have had too much) He had lots of input on what I presented....good input....almost like I did a good job. He hasn't been too happy with me lately.

User Profile: Anonymous018
Anonymous018 October 20th, 2016

My boyfriends message, a miniminter fanfiction and a game

User Profile: Dawn04
Dawn04 October 20th, 2016

I'm a Listener here, so hearing back from someone I've been conversing with for a few weeks who said I have really helped them just by being available to talk.

User Profile: PresidentAlexander
PresidentAlexander October 20th, 2016

I watched some really funny vines today as a break from homework :)

User Profile: JennaAHyatt
JennaAHyatt October 20th, 2016

What made me smile today was helping every person that came to me on 7 Cups.

October 20th, 2016

When my friends text me in the morning to see how I'm feeling today