Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: ApplePeal
ApplePeal October 21st, 2016

I've been hanging out with my friends K & T today and it's the little things that make me happy. It feels like old times and just common stuff like telling stories and jokes. I don't know how to explain it but this normalcy just makes me smile

User Profile: sunnytea
sunnytea October 21st, 2016

Playing some games on my phone. A small things but a nice pick me up!

User Profile: patientPlum5435
patientPlum5435 October 21st, 2016

I saw a friend I haven't seen in months

User Profile: Tazzie
Tazzie October 21st, 2016

A video of my niece heart

October 21st, 2016

He sent me a good morning text.(i know that sounds desperate)

1 reply
User Profile: jr50
jr50 October 21st, 2016

@Twix87. No , that's sweet!

load more
October 21st, 2016

My boss. He's a hard worker, but he's also playful. He also refuses to let me quit. He gives so many compliments on my ethics and (usually) attitude. It's nice to feel appreciated.

User Profile: SenselessCat
SenselessCat October 21st, 2016

someone told me i can do it :")

User Profile: grilnard7
grilnard7 October 21st, 2016

My friend made me chicken curry. My favorite!

User Profile: scarletBike2557
scarletBike2557 October 21st, 2016

My puppy looks super cute in his goofy Halloween costume :]

User Profile: mullins95
mullins95 October 21st, 2016

My daughter's chunky little face and the fact that I had two people tell them that I have made their lives a litte brighter.