Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: CountryGrl13
CountryGrl13 October 21st, 2016

Working with my horses. Whenever I ride I get to focus specifically on what I'm doing and the stresses of the day just vanish.

User Profile: SamanthaLikesHats
SamanthaLikesHats October 21st, 2016

Talking with a person and now they're my friend :)

1 reply
User Profile: underthemoonlightdust
underthemoonlightdust October 21st, 2016

@SamanthaLikesHats that's sweet :)

load more
October 21st, 2016

Talking to a friend

User Profile: intelligentString
intelligentString October 21st, 2016

An absolutely wonderful classical music concert. Also my super cute 50's style coat because it makes me feel pretty. :)

User Profile: Honestsloth93
Honestsloth93 October 21st, 2016

Seeing my mom trip and be all dramatic lol

User Profile: underthemoonlightdust
underthemoonlightdust October 21st, 2016

What made me smile today?

I watched a movie called The country bears,found it amusing lol

1 reply
User Profile: jr50
jr50 October 21st, 2016

@underthemoonlightdust. Great! That is a funny movie, one of my kids favorite

load more
User Profile: RosyOctopus
RosyOctopus October 21st, 2016

I figured out a part of an assignment I was stuck on and I felt smart. A friend complimented my coat. I ate a brownie.

2 replies
User Profile: bekkascup
bekkascup October 21st, 2016

@RosyOctopus was the brownie good

1 reply
User Profile: RosyOctopus
RosyOctopus October 22nd, 2016

@bekkascup It was delicious.

load more
load more
User Profile: bekkascup
bekkascup October 21st, 2016

This cute little two year old child.

User Profile: Emily41806
Emily41806 October 21st, 2016

Goofy kids. The minion movie. That is all. How sad.

User Profile: TirelessExplorer
TirelessExplorer October 21st, 2016

Cracking stupid jokes with my housemate early in the morning :)