What Made You Smile Today?
MysticGypsy
October 21st, 2016
Going for a walk with my dog Gypsy :)
ZeteticElench
October 21st, 2016
Me. I made myself smile.
1 reply
October 21st, 2016
@ZeteticElench proud of you! That can be the hardest thing to do even on the best of days. Keep it up ❤
load more
brilliantLove56
October 21st, 2016
My father made me breakfast. Mwahahahhahahah :D
TasneemDa
October 21st, 2016
Am smiling !!! I am alive and healthy ...thank you god so many reasons to smile!!!
1 reply
jr50
October 21st, 2016
@TasneemDa. Awesome, great way to think !
load more
Candice
October 21st, 2016
Cat videos :')
SolaceBaba
October 21st, 2016
Unexpected events!
October 21st, 2016
Getting a group hug from ten of my 5 year old students <3
1 reply
jr50
October 21st, 2016
@WaterLily16. Awesome, children give great hugs
load more
Thehonesthelpergoose
October 21st, 2016
Just taking a nice long bubble bath :)
NightDreamWhisperer92
October 21st, 2016
the girl I like...
SluggyBoo
October 21st, 2016
A dumb music video in which the singer says "Meow" at the most random of times XD