Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Chef75
Chef75 October 28th, 2016

Watching Big Bang Theory. It's refreshing to see a show that doesn't mock or ridicule characters for their anxiety and insecurities. It deals with them overcoming them and leading successful lives while still managing to be humorous.

User Profile: Pandas4ever
Pandas4ever October 28th, 2016

Laughing with a friend on the phone

User Profile: SortOfBizarre
SortOfBizarre October 28th, 2016

HAMILTON

User Profile: FrozenCloud
FrozenCloud October 28th, 2016

Making reservations for my birthday trip.

User Profile: kirstorbin
kirstorbin November 5th, 2016

A few different things made me smile. I suppose I could share what I can remember;

My significant other and child always make me smile. Corbin, my son, keeps turning off the living room light on me. I don't know if he's doing it because he wants to bug me, because of his sensory (he's mildly autistic), or if it's because he's not feeling well. But he will wait until I sit back down and turn it off. It's aggrevating but it makes me laugh.

Every once in a while, my guildies on WoW make me smile a little. I make myself laugh while I'm playing. We had raid tonight and I'm always really obnoxious and dramatic. They seem to be cool with it, though. There was a point when I was asking our raid leader for something and my voice just got higher and higher pitched. It was funny.

Played Overwatch with a few of the guys after raid. This made me really happy. I don't know how many people on here can relate to stuff like this, but I'll try to explain a little. I was playing Hanzo (he's probably my favorite character on there). We were on attack in the Temple of Anubis map. Had the enemy team pushed back to the second objective point. They had a Bastion there, sieged up, guarded by Reinhardt's shield, and everyone was behind that shield supporting the Bastion, keeping us out. I came in to the side and cast my ult. Right when I used it, my friend used his Zarya ult, which pulls everyone into a clump. Killed 5 of the 6 members of the enemy team.

I was so shocked and excited about it, you just see me standing there in the play of the game recap, because I was typing after it happened. It was great.

Things like that make me feel good about myself. I like being good at things.

User Profile: Pandas4ever
Pandas4ever November 6th, 2016

Chatting to a friend 😃

User Profile: saraaaah
saraaaah November 6th, 2016

Simply watching my cat sleeping

User Profile: FrozenCloud
FrozenCloud November 7th, 2016

My mom texting me something beautifully written

User Profile: Eetturtles24
Eetturtles24 November 9th, 2016

Raising my grade in one of my classes, listening to music, and getting back onto 7 cups because they're many other people just like me.

November 9th, 2016

Apple with a Beautiful wimam, Who as ir tiene out is a reportar and Actually listones to me and maybe liked me. Unlike listeners on hete, she Listened