What Made You Smile Today?
My 6 year old puppy, a 2.5 pounds of joy who was beating up a sock on my back while I was trying to pity myself this morning.
@LaughingHyena Aww, that sounds adorable!
Two people in the library who were totally lost in laughing hysterics
Sharing a smile with someone else 😃
Getting a few forum upvotes made me smile like an idiot. Participating and feeling useful is new but very pleasant.
Doing the mannequin challenge with my family
Wrapping my dad up in bandages at a first aid course and laughing.
My partner being a goof. :)
My little sister came to visit me!!!
Waking up with my cat's nose against my cheek.
Watching youtube and cuddling my bunny
@Idonotthinkanyonecares I used to always randomly find this forum again searching for things from ages ago :') I kinda wanna make it alive again and you might be able to help me do that hope :P hmm what should I add something that made me smile, you probably haha.
@Keanan
Such an honor. :p
@Idonotthinkanyonecares Well you should be honoured ;) lol jk jk it's only me xD