Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: BeingOfService
BeingOfService November 24th, 2016

Finishing Book 1 of 8 of the science fiction / future fantasy I've that I'm writing. Took me two years to write Book 1. It will take me six months to write the other 7.

3 replies
User Profile: lovingBanana5204
lovingBanana5204 November 26th, 2016

@BeingOfService That's so cool; what an accomplishment! :)

2 replies
User Profile: BeingOfService
BeingOfService November 27th, 2016

@lovingBanana5204 Thank you! It felt amazing. I treated myself to two concerts this Thanksgiving week as a celebration. I'm taking the rest of the weekend off, but it's back to the lab again on Monday. smiley

1 reply
User Profile: lovingBanana5204
lovingBanana5204 November 27th, 2016

@BeingOfService Aww, that sounds like a great way to celebrate! smiley Good luck and best wishes! heart

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Pandas4ever
Pandas4ever November 24th, 2016

Making others smile 😃

November 27th, 2016

Beautiful colorful flowers at a plant festival! :D

November 27th, 2016

A markiplier video :D

User Profile: SavvyFox
SavvyFox November 29th, 2016

Today in the cafeteria,I squeezed a tomato,and it squirted all OVER my friends.It was hilarous,the 3 of us were laughing so hard.

User Profile: gigantWillow93
gigantWillow93 December 2nd, 2016

What made me smile today was seeing my dear friend @redwolfak after missing them for a long time now smiley

Wolfie ^_^ it was good meeting u earlier today at the chat room,

Oh, and I am glad that post about losing a person helps you when you get back to reading it ;)

See you soon ... take care and be well <3

User Profile: FrozenCloud
FrozenCloud December 2nd, 2016

Spending some quality time with my mom heart

User Profile: TirelessExplorer
TirelessExplorer December 4th, 2016

My listener today, who despite my turbulent emotions, helped me to manage them, and cracked some jokes with me and called me funny :P

User Profile: FrozenCloud
FrozenCloud December 7th, 2016

A funny video on YouTube. . .

User Profile: TheShadow99
TheShadow99 December 7th, 2016

A little poor girl in 9 years of age I smiled for her then she smiled back and tried to tricks me by dropping water I really smiled my heart