Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: snappywordfiend
snappywordfiend March 18th, 2017

Seeing my family and dogs play together.

User Profile: PeacefulLife2
PeacefulLife2 March 18th, 2017

As usual, nothing.

User Profile: BrightRedFlower2322
BrightRedFlower2322 March 18th, 2017

MY FAMILY ALWAYS MAKE ME LAUGH N SMILE MY FAMILY MAKE ME SO HAPPY AND MY ADORABLE CUTE LOVELY DAUGHTER heart

March 18th, 2017

Waking up to kitten kisses.

User Profile: HelloitsBee
HelloitsBee March 19th, 2017

Watching my little brother dance haha

User Profile: loyalDay5445
loyalDay5445 March 19th, 2017

What made me smile today? My workshop and the students running around the room! :-)

User Profile: Adri89
Adri89 April 2nd, 2017

This made me smile!!!!!

A musician crush/friend I've been trying to go after, messaged me first- I'm usually the one to initiate the conversation- told me while he was on his business trip there was a spot that reminded him of me & my personal hobby of Sign Language- because I translated some of his music/lyrics for him. He also wanted to share with me that one of the places he stopped at was making life better for peole with hearing/vision impairments, as well as other considerations/disabilities- another connection we both have because we both have a medical condition & we met at a charity for this disease.

Now I don't know what to think…… has his feelings for me grown despite his friends telling me personally that he's not the relationship type & he's a workaholic.

User Profile: crimsonMelon8700
crimsonMelon8700 April 3rd, 2017

The sun is shining.

1 reply
User Profile: jr50
jr50 April 3rd, 2017

@crimsonMelon8700. Yes, it is shining here too, that is a good reason to smile laugh

load more
User Profile: passionateBeing6922
passionateBeing6922 April 12th, 2017

Being able to say I am a United States Navy Girlfriend. I am so grateful he is in my life.

April 12th, 2017

Getting to wake up next to my fiance every morning. ❤