Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: BkOc
BkOc April 12th, 2017

Having the time to cook.

User Profile: TheMusicalViolinist
TheMusicalViolinist April 25th, 2017

Funny videos made me smile today! Lol

User Profile: hopeinme
hopeinme April 30th, 2017

Beautiful sunny day out...I smiled when I discovered a bird's nest under my balcony today. There was a cute little bird that flew in and out of it. She actually sat on the rail of the balcony for awhile. I don't have any pets so it was very comforting.

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 May 1st, 2017

When I was leaving work today and driving backwards out of my parking spot, a driver let me go first even though it was their right of way.

User Profile: Injeong1004
Injeong1004 May 4th, 2017

If laughing so hard I ended up crying and having goosebumps for about two hours after that ... Then watching videos of one of my favourite Kpop groups, Seventeen, attempt to speak English (with the two who can actually speak English correcting them in the corner)

User Profile: ThrustLight
ThrustLight May 6th, 2017

My 11-year-old telling jokes is an endless source of entertainment. 😊

User Profile: OptimismIsKey9090
OptimismIsKey9090 May 6th, 2017

I agree with all, the sun is a mood lifter! 😊

May 6th, 2017

Discovering this thread and seeing the positive vibes here made me smile today :)

1 reply
User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 OP May 24th, 2017

@rubberduck Thanks. It made me smile to know that this thread made you smile.😊

load more
User Profile: ilovemylife16
ilovemylife16 May 9th, 2017

Talking to my bf

User Profile: 1stladyMC
1stladyMC May 9th, 2017

Thinking of how much fun my little girl had in Disney World just makes me smile. It will be a time that both of us will never forget.