Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: BeautifulBreeze
BeautifulBreeze May 30th, 2017

Sugar-raised donuts.smileyheart

User Profile: AnyaS
AnyaS May 30th, 2017

Spending time with my friend after school, while working on some projects!

User Profile: silentsympathy
silentsympathy May 30th, 2017

Drawing always makes me smile :)

User Profile: ingeniousJoy12
ingeniousJoy12 May 30th, 2017

Having a sleep in makes me smile, especially when its sunny when i wake up :)

User Profile: SweetTess91
SweetTess91 May 30th, 2017

Talking to my friend that I care about.

User Profile: JustLikeMellie
JustLikeMellie May 30th, 2017

My funny friends :)

User Profile: peppermintlove
peppermintlove May 30th, 2017

drinking my peppermint tea and feeling at peace :)

User Profile: fabulousdreamer16
fabulousdreamer16 May 30th, 2017

Finally being able to relax and watch Netflix😂

May 30th, 2017

I got a 5 star review today...that always makes me smile because I don't think about getting reviews. :)

2 replies
User Profile: DrTanikaJohnsonLPC
DrTanikaJohnsonLPC May 30th, 2017

@AlfalfaSproutDeux That is an awesome feeling! Congrats!

1 reply
May 31st, 2017

@TanikaJohnsonLPC

Thank you...your sweet comment made me smile, too!

load more
load more
User Profile: Katelizabeth11
Katelizabeth11 May 30th, 2017

I got a good review today and my dog always makes me smile

1 reply
User Profile: TaranWanderer
TaranWanderer May 30th, 2017

@Katelizabeth11 good reviews always make me smile too :)

load more