Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Katelizabeth11
Katelizabeth11 May 30th, 2017

I got a good review today and my dog always makes me smile

1 reply
User Profile: TaranWanderer
TaranWanderer May 30th, 2017

@Katelizabeth11 good reviews always make me smile too :)

load more
User Profile: thoughtfulMelon32
thoughtfulMelon32 May 30th, 2017

Helping someone and making them feel better!:)

User Profile: TaranWanderer
TaranWanderer May 30th, 2017

I had a few members express their gratitude for having me there to listen :) felt like I hadn't done much, but it made me happy to hear. maybe I'm more help than I feel like I am

1 reply
User Profile: DrTanikaJohnsonLPC
DrTanikaJohnsonLPC May 30th, 2017

@TaranWanderer Way to go!

load more
User Profile: Chayil
Chayil May 30th, 2017

Watching people persevere, even through the many tears. I especially love it when they're coming out of it all with a huge smile. 😁

You did it, getting back up after each rough day... don't let anyone tell you different!

User Profile: SoftForestHSP77
SoftForestHSP77 May 30th, 2017

My friend Stephanie. She's fun to hangout with.

May 30th, 2017

Being invited for dinner by the owner of the cafe I've been studying in all day! He said I deserved it and we all ate fried with, with his friends.

1 reply
May 30th, 2017

@CosyTeaCup fried fish *

load more
User Profile: smileitmakesmehappy
smileitmakesmehappy May 30th, 2017

My friends❤❤

User Profile: mine21
mine21 May 30th, 2017

when someone feel helped and better after talking to me

User Profile: skittlesthelistener
skittlesthelistener May 30th, 2017

My boyfriend always seems to make me smile! :)

User Profile: MelissaHummeltLMHC
MelissaHummeltLMHC May 30th, 2017

I found my cats snuggling in the same cat bed for the first time today. :)