Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: dapperDime7735
dapperDime7735 May 30th, 2017

Having a picnic in a beautiful garden in the sunshine ☺

User Profile: soundofrebel
soundofrebel May 30th, 2017

Some cute animals pictures and videos on Facebook

May 30th, 2017

food. food is awesome XD

User Profile: sunalchemy
sunalchemy May 30th, 2017

eating

User Profile: SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES
SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES May 30th, 2017

actually putting clothes on and leaving my room and going to the store

User Profile: Poetatheart
Poetatheart May 30th, 2017

Seeing someone I love finally take care of themselves :D

User Profile: DrTanikaJohnsonLPC
DrTanikaJohnsonLPC May 30th, 2017

knowing that America has many freedoms and not being held hostage, in our minds, to exercies our rights

User Profile: RibbonOfLight4
RibbonOfLight4 May 31st, 2017

I purshased a new pair of headphones because mine broke. I tested them and felt the power of the bass of my favorite song. Oh yeaaaaah....

User Profile: Parkbella83
Parkbella83 May 31st, 2017

A picture of JoHyuk smiling <3

User Profile: WendyBird15
WendyBird15 May 31st, 2017

A Message from a friend this Morning when I woke up,