Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Kylotastic
Kylotastic May 31st, 2017

My friend cares so much about me, and being around her makes it easy to see all the great little things.

User Profile: NourrirVotreAme
NourrirVotreAme May 31st, 2017

When you wake up and see a lovely message from a loved one

User Profile: FishB
FishB May 31st, 2017

My boyfriend (just him. I wonder how he does it.)

User Profile: William90
William90 May 31st, 2017

I helped a member feel happiness after a long depression.

User Profile: heyitsmagda
heyitsmagda May 31st, 2017

Some nice pics on Instagram, a movie i saw on Netflix, and stuff during my day at school with friends <3

User Profile: Tori0707
Tori0707 May 31st, 2017

I was walking to tims and talking into my headphones to my sister and we were both just laughing and smiling because we thought that people must thing we're crazy talking and smiling to ourselves

User Profile: CometJones
CometJones May 31st, 2017

My friends both said that making puns always makes them think of me😂

I got to help a few people and impacted thier life positively. It made me smile to know at least 1 person was happier today

User Profile: Fancyfaith04
Fancyfaith04 May 31st, 2017

Being able to help others in the 7 cups community😊

May 31st, 2017

My family.