Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Riyalistening
Riyalistening May 31st, 2017

Learnt that listening will help u you in your soul growth.. finding my growth :)

User Profile: eJane
eJane May 31st, 2017

My breakfast made me smile today because it made me realise that I am among those lucky people who have a good life to live with delicious meals.

User Profile: swifferme
swifferme May 31st, 2017

Today I actually had a good conversation with someone I usually fight with. It was good and I hope it continues because she turns out to be really funny. :)

User Profile: yourguardianangelfavss
yourguardianangelfavss May 31st, 2017

someone saying ive helped them alot :)

4 replies
User Profile: compassionatecare
compassionatecare May 31st, 2017

It's the best feeling <3

@yourguardianangelfavss

User Profile: naturalFriend72
naturalFriend72 May 31st, 2017

@yourguardianangelfavss this site makes me feel good to i smile to ,glad to know people they are great

User Profile: Ashley2360
Ashley2360 May 31st, 2017

@yourguardianangelfavss

It is the best feeling ever💞

User Profile: AurorMalfoy
AurorMalfoy May 31st, 2017

@yourguardianangelfavss

absolute best feeling in the world

load more
User Profile: HappySoul2017
HappySoul2017 May 31st, 2017

The weather. Its been raining heavly here and it makes me happy and I feel refreshed!:-D

User Profile: caringCovenant
caringCovenant May 31st, 2017

My boyfriend did the commentary on a make up video I was doing. He really knows how to make me smile.

User Profile: HarvesterOfChrist91
HarvesterOfChrist91 May 31st, 2017

Talking to a person I love and having my first couple convos as an active listener and helping them!

User Profile: dancingCandy18
dancingCandy18 May 31st, 2017

Can't remember it clearly but it is something about my childhood.

User Profile: jhonnybravo20
jhonnybravo20 May 31st, 2017

When I woke up I saw a review by the person I talked yesterday. The person has given me 5 starsheart

2 replies
User Profile: Ashley2360
Ashley2360 May 31st, 2017

@jhonnybravo20

That's great and I'm very happy for you. 💞

1 reply
User Profile: jhonnybravo20
jhonnybravo20 May 31st, 2017

@Ashley2360 Thank you :)

load more
load more
User Profile: dailydreamer25
dailydreamer25 May 31st, 2017

The flowers I planted have started to bloom and it's a wonderful feeling to see my hard work paying off. :)