Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: ListeningBunny22
ListeningBunny22 May 31st, 2017

Seeing a new day, happy faces, and it seems as though it's about to rain. The month of May is a really blissful one. Thank you God. 💛

User Profile: compassionatePrince14
compassionatePrince14 May 31st, 2017

Seeing other people smile :)

User Profile: Emotionhealer8815
Emotionhealer8815 May 31st, 2017

OMG!!! A street dog has taken shelter in my garden and gave birth to cute little puppies! Am so happy that even my garden helps everyone😊

User Profile: Hayley44
Hayley44 May 31st, 2017

My gf gave me a facial and massage aswell as painting my nails all because I was feeling stressed xx

User Profile: supportiveKami15
supportiveKami15 May 31st, 2017

A guy tellling me i'm cute :)

User Profile: HappyHearts3
HappyHearts3 May 31st, 2017

Opportunities to help heart Have a nice day everyone. smiley

User Profile: brilliantKermit81
brilliantKermit81 May 31st, 2017

Saw a half brown, half black squirrel. Looked like someone had stitched two of them together.

1 reply
User Profile: Pleiades20
Pleiades20 May 31st, 2017

@brilliantKermit81

omg I love weird colored squirrels. I've even seen white ones when I went to Ohio once in high school!

load more
User Profile: HatsEatYou
HatsEatYou May 31st, 2017

I found out that my tutor nominated me for the best student of the year award in my college. Was super funny. I don't think I'm a great student by any means but apparently I am wrong. :D

User Profile: CheerfulSmile
CheerfulSmile May 31st, 2017

I finished a lecture that seemed soo hard for my exam! My spirits are high I hope I can do more and succeed! <3

User Profile: Asja
Asja May 31st, 2017