What Made You Smile Today?
Coffee ☕💕😊
Seeing someoe smile because they were with me made me smile today
I was feeling really sick and awful today, one of my best friends saw me and, without saying anything, just gave me a hug
@exnoia
how to reach u ? there are no messege tabs showing in your profile?
Watching my psychologist have a deep belly laugh for the first time in 4 years. She is normally rather poker faced and she told me I made her day with the thing I said that induced the laughing
I got a 98% on my final test in submarine school! Also they had tiny pumpkin pies at lunch. I was probably happier about the pies.
@leftie191
That is so cool! Congratulations!😊🎉
@leftie191
Congratulations that's awesome & pie ((Ooooooo pie sounds good :D ))
Helping someone who was scared and knowing that they are feeling much better
❤❤Someone on the bus today started to sing to "Stitches" by Shawn Mendez and soon everyone was singing on the bus. When we got to school everyone was smiling😊 it only took one person to get everyone to smile:)❤❤
Watching my son pretend play made me smile today.
@Hope39
awww❤
just the way she looks at me
My family 