Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Bravelychee670
Bravelychee670 June 1st, 2017

The fact that I am again here after a long break! smiley

1 reply

@Bravelychee670 god to see you again, welcome back

load more
User Profile: NourrirVotreAme
NourrirVotreAme June 1st, 2017

waking up earlymorning and going for a walk and spending time with my family

1 reply

@NourrirVotreAme that is beautiful

load more
User Profile: Thestarsshine
Thestarsshine June 1st, 2017

When I woke up with the melodious sound of Cuckoo in my balcony. A lovely start for the day smiley

User Profile: Samar27
Samar27 June 1st, 2017

People telling me I cheered them up!

1 reply
User Profile: specialDreamer97
specialDreamer97 June 1st, 2017

@Samar27

That's amazing :) I'm so glad you were able to make someone else's day. Keep up the great work!

load more
User Profile: YouMeanToMe30
YouMeanToMe30 June 1st, 2017

My Dog 🐶

User Profile: Hesel
Hesel June 1st, 2017

Watching a cat feeding her babies.

User Profile: HeadlessQueens
HeadlessQueens June 1st, 2017

Today I smiled listening to the song, "Say You Won't Let Go" by James Arthur.

1 reply

@HeadlessQueens havent heard it, what are the lyrics about

load more
User Profile: blessing777
blessing777 June 1st, 2017

The fact that i am blessed !!

2 replies

@blessing777 nice

1 reply
User Profile: blessing777
blessing777 June 1st, 2017

@SisterHaleemaCounselor Thank You 😊😊

load more
load more
User Profile: alizayyy123
alizayyy123 June 1st, 2017

Myself in the mirror. It was hard but totally worth it. ❤

User Profile: thenameismaria
thenameismaria June 1st, 2017

That '70s show