Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: AnaWxlker
AnaWxlker June 1st, 2017

I finally told a friend that I was mad at her, I didn't shut up, and I did what I wanted to do, I finally did something for my own happiness

User Profile: JasmineFlower3
JasmineFlower3 June 1st, 2017

My Little Niece. She Is So Adorable. I Walk In And I Feel Like A Super Star Lol.! "Heyy Jamine"(Can't Say JaSmine). And She Greets Me With The Biggest Hug And Kiss. I Love My Little Cynthiaa!

User Profile: kredmon04
kredmon04 June 1st, 2017

My boyfriend brought me flowers

User Profile: RisingLotus
RisingLotus June 2nd, 2017

Wonder Woman was everything I had hoped it would be. The fact that I saw it with a friend I almost never see made it all the sweeter.

User Profile: PeaceAndFaith
PeaceAndFaith June 2nd, 2017

Today, my feline companion woke me up by pushing my phone onto my chest while I was busy sleeping through my alarm. Good cat!

User Profile: HereToHelp245
HereToHelp245 June 2nd, 2017

I found the greatest thing ever, it's a munchkin cat named "Pooky" that is the cutest thing I've ever seen :D

User Profile: Ashley2360
Ashley2360 June 2nd, 2017

My mum brought me to the spa today to get my face done. She doesn't do that often so I'm smiling for the whole day because of it. ☺

User Profile: CaringCat9
CaringCat9 June 2nd, 2017

I finished my school today! WhooWhoo! :)

User Profile: BrightLily
BrightLily June 2nd, 2017

A super cheesy but a very cute line someone told me heart

User Profile: DreamingStarrySkys
DreamingStarrySkys June 2nd, 2017

My doggie, She's currently lying on my bed fast asleep, I think she's dreaming of chasing something, probably a squriell or a train,