What Made You Smile Today?
I brought my 6 weeks old son for medical check-up and doctor told me everything's great. Can't thank the Universe enough for blessing me healthy kids :)
@EclecticEllie Kids are a joy and a true gift!
Well, today i managed to complete a big part of my thesis! :)
@loveyourself26 This is huge and an excellent accomplishment! Congrats!
made my friends happy 😊
My little sister accidentally dumped her lemonade on her new sweater . . . yeah; it definitely made me feel better about annoying little siblings and put a smile on my face
But I still love you little sis 
Today, talking to a friend made me smile. 😊
Running in the rain . . . It's a sign of no dry days ahead.
Seeing my beloved pups running in the woods together. ♡
A kid in my class sharing her lunch with someone who struggles to bring food to eat :) and she even said that she didnt like it to make sure the other child didnt feel bad :) Warmed my heart up completely!
I made new friends today!