Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Jazelin
Jazelin June 10th, 2017

What made me smile today was that I was really getting into a good song I was listening to that I broke out singing and dancing out loud. As I did this, other people looked at me as if I was weird. LOL! This made me laugh. Hee Hee! It is awesome when you experience moments like this--small moments of Freedom!! wink

User Profile: Alicp1990
Alicp1990 June 18th, 2017

My scenic background pic and hearing funny commercials with my roommate

User Profile: carefulLychee723
carefulLychee723 June 20th, 2017

I smiled when I saw my grandma.

1 reply
User Profile: NourrirVotreAme
NourrirVotreAme June 22nd, 2017

@carefulLychee723 AWWWWWWWW. I miss my grandma!

load more
User Profile: NourrirVotreAme
NourrirVotreAme June 22nd, 2017

A post from a friend :D

User Profile: carefulLychee723
carefulLychee723 June 23rd, 2017

Nothing.

User Profile: CPhT512
CPhT512 July 4th, 2017

Reddit.

User Profile: Straightforwardturtle55
Straightforwardturtle55 July 4th, 2017

I finally felt a heavy heart, weigh a little less 🙂

User Profile: ambitiousTalker2046
ambitiousTalker2046 July 10th, 2017

I smiled when I saw my friend.

User Profile: communicativeLime1437
communicativeLime1437 July 11th, 2017

I smiled when I recognized myself in the mirror today. It is a rare moment themat I do t often get, but I got it, and that's amazing!

User Profile: Hijustagirl
Hijustagirl August 4th, 2017

Bts bangtan boys!