Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: RuthyFruityyy
RuthyFruityyy October 16th, 2017

A schoolmate of mine just got engaged

A woman I look up to has given birth to her first child

My MCM travelled safely to a different state for work, and I'm really glad about this because travelling makes me anxious.

User Profile: Iceysealady2424
Iceysealady2424 October 16th, 2017

Being successful at work

User Profile: NightDreamWhisperer92
NightDreamWhisperer92 October 16th, 2017

my father's encouragement

User Profile: Shadow5b
Shadow5b October 16th, 2017

Watching a Seinfeld episode

User Profile: Dayofthedead220
Dayofthedead220 October 16th, 2017

Watching one of the people you love eat an entire packet of Diablo hot sauce from Taco Bell. Because you told them that the spicyness will clear up their sinuses from sickness.

User Profile: happyfacewithanose
happyfacewithanose October 16th, 2017

making new inside jokes with my friends!

User Profile: MusicFlower
MusicFlower October 16th, 2017

My listener helped me when I was being bullied on site and she totally understood me and for the first time I felt really really happy and supported.

User Profile: Faure
Faure October 16th, 2017

...seeing that dog's face while waiting for his owner outside a supermarket. That mixture of sadness, anticipation and total loyalty was very funny...

User Profile: reservedSquare4544
reservedSquare4544 October 16th, 2017

My dog, ate a pool ball (not a cue ball, but a pool ball, like the pool you swim in) a few days again. As I

User Profile: courageousLion1503
courageousLion1503 October 16th, 2017

When I drank the most incredible shake I made for myself