Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: fantasticApricot62
fantasticApricot62 October 16th, 2017

Did 3 makeobers

User Profile: TurquoiseGlass
TurquoiseGlass October 16th, 2017

My student's jokes about each other.

User Profile: Tessy1824
Tessy1824 October 16th, 2017

My younger sister (2yo) woke up early this morning kissed me goodbye to school and walked me all the way to the door and blew kisses. AND IT WAS SO FRIKN CUTE!!!!!

Anyway that's what made me smile today. 😊

User Profile: Johnna
Johnna October 16th, 2017

I got the job as Santa

User Profile: beautifulPudding72
beautifulPudding72 October 16th, 2017

The thought/feeling I felt of DETERMINATION and not letting anything stop me... even if it is illness or things that would normally be "out of one's control" -- I will do everything in MY CONTROL to let it affect me because I want to remain strong! yes

User Profile: DapperRaspberries
DapperRaspberries October 16th, 2017

I picked out my wedding dress this past weekend. At the time I didn't have one of those super emotional reactions to it, but I was happy. Today I did while I was looking at a picture of myself wearing it. I've worked so hard to be here and I'm looking forward to my wedding day. All this has made me smile today. I am very thankful.

User Profile: Monksmom0713
Monksmom0713 October 16th, 2017

I smiled a lot when my daughter did peepee in the potty!!!

User Profile: indigocolours454
indigocolours454 October 16th, 2017

I'm alive and I got great friends. One day at a time.

User Profile: courageousFig7621
courageousFig7621 October 17th, 2017

A friend delivered a Chik-fil-a milkshake to me this morning. And I smiled.

User Profile: empathicfern18
empathicfern18 October 17th, 2017

I realized how in love I am today...