Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Marv1n
Marv1n October 17th, 2017

I have just returned from a family cruise in the Gulf of Mexico. While there I had bought all of my friends handmade braclets with their names on them. I gave them all their braclets on Sunday and I was pleasantly surprised to see each one of them wearing the braclets today.

User Profile: ShibeLover
ShibeLover October 17th, 2017

a nice classmate bought me lunch since i couldnt afford it.

User Profile: sereneMemory68
sereneMemory68 October 17th, 2017

Today my friend called me and asked me to wake up. This made me smile😃

User Profile: Teacher425
Teacher425 October 17th, 2017

I got to work with children today and seeing their smiling faces makes me happy

User Profile: crysthonz09
crysthonz09 October 17th, 2017

my eyeliner came out even and nice for the first time in months which made me feel very nice

User Profile: PartyLegend
PartyLegend October 17th, 2017

I bought two new notebooks! One is a classic composition book soft cover and the other is orange (my favorite color)

User Profile: Slent
Slent October 17th, 2017

What made me smile today was looking through mt pictures and seeing a picture of the girl of my dreams and my son (love of my life) being together happy.

User Profile: greyinbetween
greyinbetween October 17th, 2017

Holding my favorite baby and watching her smile

User Profile: jaclynct19
jaclynct19 October 17th, 2017

visiting a beautiful old classmate of mines grave. she passed away in 2015, and i still think about her all the time.

User Profile: MountainWaterfall20
MountainWaterfall20 October 17th, 2017

Coming home and seeing my dogs are just as excited to see me as I am to see them