Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: reservedSquare4544
reservedSquare4544 October 17th, 2017

I was able to finish most of my laundry while my fiancé washed the dishes and made dinner

User Profile: sensitiveBanana3627
sensitiveBanana3627 October 17th, 2017

After I worked hard today and scrubbed my bathroom from top to bottom, I got to relax and enjoy a lovely bubble bath. I listened to music and read my book :)

1 reply
User Profile: KarenBridges
KarenBridges October 17th, 2017

@sensitiveBanana3627 Seems like a small thing, but it's really not! Hope you really enjoyed it, and the bubblebath ingredients deeply nourished your skin!

load more
User Profile: LolaMar15
LolaMar15 October 17th, 2017

i did not smile today, tht was sad.

User Profile: Mitchcdias
Mitchcdias October 17th, 2017

The one thing that made me smile today is easing someone else's suffering through listening and being appreciated for it.

User Profile: starmotive
starmotive October 17th, 2017

Knowing that not all is lost in my relationship with a friend. That they reached out to me

1 reply
User Profile: KarenBridges
KarenBridges October 17th, 2017

@starmotive Have the exact same problem with friendships. Kudos to you, you'll make it, and yours will be a friendship of a lifetime!

load more
User Profile: pinkPine9506
pinkPine9506 October 17th, 2017

Hugs from my son's today made me smile!

User Profile: Conflict
Conflict October 17th, 2017

Got a new TV :3 Matierialistic thinking for the win

User Profile: Rainiila
Rainiila October 17th, 2017

seeing a bird hop through a door to avoid the rain

talking to my classmates

User Profile: Saifelhak74
Saifelhak74 October 17th, 2017

One thing that made me smile when I can draw a smile on sad lips smiley smiley smiley

User Profile: Dedea92
Dedea92 October 17th, 2017

Reading 'morning gorgeous' in the first text message I read when I woke up. ☺