Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: AmishNeighbor
AmishNeighbor October 17th, 2017

Moving forward. The realization that all of the chaos and stress of the past 3 months is now in my rear view mirror, and I can start the work of re-establishing my home as my sanctuary.

User Profile: EllieKB
EllieKB October 17th, 2017

i got everything on my to-do list done and it's not even midday! i feel really pleased with myself and now i can relax a little bit :)

User Profile: AestheticUnicorn07
AestheticUnicorn07 October 17th, 2017

'Got enough sleep bc its sembreak

User Profile: unkn0wnanon
unkn0wnanon October 17th, 2017

I felt relief today because my parents went shopping (food and so on) and because my sister is happy because the hurricane went away.

User Profile: Hjalmar
Hjalmar October 17th, 2017

Going to París on thursday

User Profile: nuitnoire42
nuitnoire42 October 17th, 2017

Frankly— nothing. Im in a morose state of decay, unable to enjoy anything, to relish the simple beauty of the autumn colors, the clouds, the sky in its spellbinding luster at sunset. I feel no rise, no bounce, no flow of energy in motion anywhere inside this comatose moribund shell in which the heart and mind merely function robotically without thriving without a tingling in the nerves without a spark in the gloom where all the magic has vanished into its tomb and here i am left marooned without any shooting star or angel voice to hint of better days ahead. I languish in this lugubrious lonely hollow, lamenting the silence unbroken, the deadness permeating the loveless landscape dwindling depleting, here in the doldrums, solitary confinement, lost from the light and mellifluous sound, into the cold rotten ground i drown here where there is nothing around and i will never be felt and never be found... and so im writing this note from the dark den where day by day i disappear, praying someone will listen and help me get the hell out of here.

User Profile: politeRaspberries303
politeRaspberries303 October 17th, 2017

I smiled today because my friend got married to the man of her life. She's finally moving on to the next chapter of her life with him. Plus, today I appreciated how my friends love me.

User Profile: Nyx36
Nyx36 October 17th, 2017

New friends. These friends are probably temporary. But the point is they were able to make me laugh today. What happens now is what is important

User Profile: Thebipolarchick
Thebipolarchick October 17th, 2017

1. Rottweiler pictures on Instagrsm.

2. Someone special said my name. I love hearing it in his voice.

3. I went for a walk.

User Profile: FreeBird502
FreeBird502 October 17th, 2017

One thing that made me smile today was my nephew's smile this morning when he woke up. He got out of bed, came into my room got face to face, said my name and smiled. heart