Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Rjel233
Rjel233 October 17th, 2017

I smiled today because of my dog Bear. He is a goof and always does silly things! he has a special gift for making me smile!

User Profile: agreeableCircle1208
agreeableCircle1208 October 17th, 2017

We are dog sitting my mum's puppy and he is just so full of life and very funny. He has made me laugh a lot.

User Profile: courageousFig7621
courageousFig7621 October 17th, 2017

My kitten made me smile when he purposefullyclimed up on me for a snuggle and a nap.

User Profile: Willendorf2017
Willendorf2017 October 17th, 2017

My cats, Popcorn 🍿 and Olivia. They are both all-black, female, aged four and rescue cats, but Olivia only has one eye 👁. They make me smile - and laugh - every day!

User Profile: aquaStrawberries149
aquaStrawberries149 October 17th, 2017

I smiled today because I woke up pain free! God bless everyone🌺🌺

User Profile: AstroAlex
AstroAlex October 17th, 2017

The rose breasted grosbeak in my front yard!!

2 replies
User Profile: AstroAlex
AstroAlex October 17th, 2017

@AstroAlex

I mean, really any bird ever makes me happy : P

1 reply
User Profile: AstroAlex
AstroAlex October 17th, 2017

@AstroAlex

except starlings

f*ck starlings

load more
load more
User Profile: Bluefacee
Bluefacee October 17th, 2017

I want to try weed

I need false fun

2 replies
User Profile: 0Sara0
0Sara0 October 17th, 2017

@Bluefacee

Try other activities than weed for fun :)

1 reply
User Profile: Bluefacee
Bluefacee October 17th, 2017

@0Sara0

your right, thanks♥️

load more
load more
User Profile: helpingmyself
helpingmyself October 17th, 2017

I bought Diwali presents for everyone. And, I don't know if they'll like it, but it did make me happy. :)

User Profile: fireflylove
fireflylove October 17th, 2017

When a member of this website said that she started talking to me because I was a potterhead. Really made my day.

User Profile: HeyItsMish
HeyItsMish October 17th, 2017

My kind-of-gf went the long way home so she could walk home with me and so we could hold hands for longer <3

4 replies
User Profile: 0Sara0
0Sara0 October 17th, 2017

@HeyItsMish

Thats so sweet of your gf! #couplegoals

1 reply
User Profile: HeyItsMish
HeyItsMish October 17th, 2017

@0Sara0

<3

load more
User Profile: Lonewolf78
Lonewolf78 October 17th, 2017

@HeyItsMish

I love the kind-of-gf fase.

1 reply
User Profile: HeyItsMish
HeyItsMish October 17th, 2017

@Lonewolf78

its 'kind-of' bc a) they're genderfluid/non-binary so dont rlly count as a gf and b) we cant be together bc of stuff (rip)

load more
load more