Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: ambitiousField2223
ambitiousField2223 October 17th, 2017

When i woke up morning and my 3 month old daughter smiled at me

User Profile: DaviesGlavin95
DaviesGlavin95 October 17th, 2017

The one thing that helps my anxiety everyday is my partner, Mark Davies. It sounds weird and soppy but him just reading me a story or talking to me about how we met calms at down. I'm so grateful I found him and grateful to him X

User Profile: Cherrytreecass
Cherrytreecass October 17th, 2017

My son likes it when we play Minecraft together on cold windy days like today. We spent the better part of the morning blowing things up together lol (he likes setting off TNT and making tunnels) he looks over at me with a silly look on his face and says I love you silly face that made me giggle

User Profile: loyalSouth304
loyalSouth304 October 17th, 2017

I was complimented by so many for my work today and asked by the top manager to apply for a better grade job where I am on secondment from the site I am normally at but extremely badly bullied and harassed including racism.

I was also asked to come back to another site that I have helped out during my grievance. It has made me so happy to feel appreciated and welcome after two years of really horrible bullying and harassment.

1 reply
User Profile: Scor3030
Scor3030 October 17th, 2017

@loyalSouth304 you're a strong person for dealing with two years of abuse. I think most would have quit but you didn't. Congrats and I hope you get the higher up job.

load more
User Profile: TayaJacks93
TayaJacks93 October 17th, 2017

Finding this 7cups. Ive always needed to talk to domeone but i tend to hold everything in. My mother was told that i needed anger management at the age of four but ive never fotten help. Ive hit a block in my life i think of suicide inly twice a week on good weeks. I just never knew sites like this existed..

User Profile: hypnosis
hypnosis October 17th, 2017

My boss bought me soup for lunch and he brought his dog to work today.

User Profile: optimisticlady6
optimisticlady6 October 17th, 2017

My youngest son had a great day at school and his teacher sent me a video of him having fun.

1 reply
User Profile: EBAH23
EBAH23 October 17th, 2017

@optimisticlady6

My doggie

load more
User Profile: ZoeListens93
ZoeListens93 October 17th, 2017

Seeing the look of happiness, disbelief and gratefulness in a road cleaner

User Profile: ChibiNekoYumi19
ChibiNekoYumi19 October 17th, 2017

To realise that i'm Not alone anymore ^-^

User Profile: TurquoiseGlass
TurquoiseGlass October 17th, 2017

My younger brothers failed attempt to scare me when I got home from student teaching.