Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: ByYourSide
ByYourSide October 18th, 2017

I love it when my hubby kissed my forehead before he go to work! It made my day and made me smilee..weeehuu! 😍

User Profile: Jisthurt
Jisthurt October 18th, 2017

Cracking jokes watching Andrew Zimmerman lie in bizarre foods.

User Profile: karceo
karceo October 18th, 2017

Getting through a presentation that I was super anxious over, and doing it pretty well

User Profile: Sweetsister
Sweetsister October 18th, 2017

I have a robotics competition on friday. I managed to finnish the design and it is so stable!

User Profile: markerchild
markerchild October 18th, 2017

I came out to my schools counselor and she is going to help me come out to my parents and support me with my ftm transition! <3

User Profile: shyJay1223
shyJay1223 October 18th, 2017

My daughter working harder to score well on her test after scoring low yesterday.

User Profile: adventurousPomegranate9431
adventurousPomegranate9431 October 18th, 2017

I got a second interview for ulta, I dont think Ill get the job but its nice to know that I was concerned enough to get a second interview

1 reply
User Profile: littleRapunzel18
littleRapunzel18 October 18th, 2017

@adventurousPomegranate9431 I hope you get the job! Ulta is pretty cool ❤️

load more
User Profile: Biandalice
Biandalice October 18th, 2017

My friend and I made weekend plans, I'm excited to finally see her, get out, let loose and it honestly wouldn't be the same without her. I missed her.

User Profile: Adri89
Adri89 October 18th, 2017

One thing that made me smile today was, I went out to a friends house who's daughter just had a second baby, We had a lovely time & I didn't have much interaction with either of the children, but short chats every now & again. So as we both left at the same time, the older child didn't want anyone to put her in her car seat except me. I guess that just means all my work in daycare with children paid off & children feel they can trust me smiley

User Profile: Redvelvetwriter
Redvelvetwriter October 18th, 2017

Even though i had a dentist appointment today and my boyfriend didn't feel good, he called me and we talked for a while. Talking to him makes me smile even on days I dont think it's possible.