Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: TeeJaay
TeeJaay October 18th, 2017

Seeing puppies at my work (:

User Profile: intuitiveTortoise9431
intuitiveTortoise9431 October 18th, 2017

My boyfriend and I have been having a fee bumpy roads along the way. Small bickering and frustration, but something that made me smile was looking at him at dinner and knowing that this is the person who makes me truly happy although sometimes it can be hard. His smile across the table made me smile.

2 replies
User Profile: briannahlou03
briannahlou03 October 18th, 2017

@intuitiveTortoise9431 <3

User Profile: DominecaaWhiteLPC
DominecaaWhiteLPC October 18th, 2017

@intuitiveTortoise9431Relationships can be challenging, yet rewarding!! So glad you can see the silver lining! Keep investing in your relationship and watch it grow🌷

load more
User Profile: Spiritedphoenix
Spiritedphoenix October 18th, 2017

My kids... Their little mischievous activities make me smiled today. And coming back from school dropping off my kid, I smiled at random people and their confused smily faces made my day 😁

1 reply
User Profile: Rudublynn
Rudublynn October 18th, 2017

@Spiritedphoenix that is so wonderful dear!

load more
User Profile: RainOrShine
RainOrShine October 18th, 2017

@recalibrate makes me smile 🙂

User Profile: considerateTurtle5954
considerateTurtle5954 October 18th, 2017

Something that made me smile today was one of my students was making fart sounds in time with the music playing in room. It was hilarious, although I could not encourage the behavior so I kept my smile hidden.

User Profile: littleRapunzel18
littleRapunzel18 October 18th, 2017

One of my peers who has Down syndrome and is not vocal said the word

User Profile: patriciaxmarq
patriciaxmarq October 18th, 2017

beautiful woman in the yoga community where i love. So open, loving and ah! jus gives me hope for this world.

User Profile: helpfulHuman4993
helpfulHuman4993 October 18th, 2017

"That 70s Show" with my roommate. Laughed so hard I had to be very careful not to choke on my wonton soup! lol lol

User Profile: Acrazylady
Acrazylady October 18th, 2017

My nephew. I had a long day and stopped by my best friends house and of course this 6 month old child doesn't sleep. So he was up when I was over and the second he saw my face my world ended. It was just him and I. He made me feel so important in his tiny life. He doesn't know how the world works yet but knows how much I love him.

User Profile: anxiousturtle21
anxiousturtle21 October 18th, 2017

Me and my friends took a while bunch of silly pictures around our school. We had so much fun! Their great people!