Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Liz0093
Liz0093 October 18th, 2017

Today I met this person at the laundromat.To be honest I don't really talk to people that I don't know but he seem nice so I talked to him. And we ended up talking for about half an hour. I'm really glad to have met him for he gave me hope which made me smile. And reminded me to always be nice to others even if they aren't being nice to you because you never know how much your kindness can help a total stranger.

User Profile: AListeningSackOfBlood
AListeningSackOfBlood October 18th, 2017

That a pair of boxers could make my FTM friend overjoyed.

User Profile: Sean1988
Sean1988 October 18th, 2017

Have been home alone for a whole week and my family came back!

User Profile: GlassLocks
GlassLocks October 18th, 2017

Visiting facebook and stumbling upon a few relatable memes

User Profile: GlassLocks
GlassLocks October 18th, 2017

My 8-year-old sister calling and texting me first thing im the morning, telling me to come home. She's the sole reason I want to keep going, even if she doesnt know it.

User Profile: Camandchris
Camandchris October 18th, 2017

My Spanish students helping me with Spanish as I teach them English:)

User Profile: tealPeach8348
tealPeach8348 October 18th, 2017

Hanging out with friends who support and love me and have helped me through a rough time in my life. They make me laugh and forget about my breakup. :)

User Profile: determinedSail7845
determinedSail7845 October 18th, 2017

I went running and tried to track my distance. At the end of it, the app didn't record any distance :)

User Profile: Marypingolongo
Marypingolongo October 18th, 2017

A txt that I received from a friend

User Profile: Lonewolf78
Lonewolf78 October 18th, 2017

An email I got from a long distance friend.