What Made You Smile Today?
Today i smiled because i now have the power to help people threw this site. Helping people is my passion and i never had a way to do it untill i found 7 cups this morning
finally get my coffee fix and brookie over at Kopenhage Coffee
Looking at my 4 years old nephew's silly selfie made my day ^_^
Aviation, I won a trip around my town in a chartered aeroplane!!!!!!
I ate some pretty good nachos :)
What made me smile today was my friend who really helped me with his humour feel better at the time
- - My fiance is always there for me. My lupus/chonic pain is flaring up and he held my body as we watched movies, even though I had a fever and limbs were trembling. Looking forward to every morning. 
I saw a great view out of the window of my new hard job.
Seeing my bunny stretch her paws and yawn... :)
My dogs. They are adorable, innocent, and full of personality and love.