Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: strugglingmegan
strugglingmegan October 18th, 2017

We had a practical lesson with the chickens at college today and they were so cute! I even got to hold one!

User Profile: Ssimpson
Ssimpson October 18th, 2017

My daughter I love every minute spending time with her

User Profile: Cherrytreecass
Cherrytreecass October 18th, 2017

Something that made me smile today.

I scared my poor kiddo at Walmart with a Halloween decoration! I though it would be funny (and it was!) but not for him I feel super bad but its the hardest Ive laughed in a while

User Profile: Megan007
Megan007 October 18th, 2017

Whenever I'm on youtube and I'm watching some of my favourite youtubers, like today, I was watching Shane Dawson's new video and I genuinely smiled.

User Profile: Sb145
Sb145 October 18th, 2017

One thing that always makes me smile is Yankee win!!!!wink

User Profile: Sb145
Sb145 October 18th, 2017

And another thing that makes me smile is that one person.

User Profile: Sb145
Sb145 October 18th, 2017

And my cats!!!

User Profile: BeHeard
BeHeard October 18th, 2017

Bring told to do lip exercises in my yoga class, I couldn't really take it seriously

User Profile: arnix53
arnix53 October 18th, 2017

Finding a surgeon who specializes in breast implant removal. I

User Profile: Sb145
Sb145 October 18th, 2017

My cats.