Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: moonsparklec
moonsparklec October 19th, 2017

i tried a new dessert and it was good

User Profile: nogoldcanstay
nogoldcanstay October 19th, 2017

The weather was so beautiful and I actually got some yard work done and was able to feel the coming of autumn.

User Profile: JenYoung76
JenYoung76 October 19th, 2017

My kid...she's very funny

User Profile: brightLove81
brightLove81 October 19th, 2017

Reading a story about how a dog was adopoted from an animal shelter.

User Profile: MrsVoid
MrsVoid October 19th, 2017

Knowing that I'm going to fail everything in life. I can finally take my own life.

1 reply
User Profile: juhirashOA
juhirashOA October 19th, 2017

@MrsVoid oh dear! Are you alright?

load more
User Profile: juhirashOA
juhirashOA October 19th, 2017

I went shopping today and got my mother a pack of her favourite biscuits. I smiled because i bought a small gift for my mother today and it made her happy :)

User Profile: Kam615
Kam615 October 19th, 2017

A friend checking in on me

User Profile: Originalsky777
Originalsky777 October 19th, 2017

One thing that made me smile today is my new very close friend smiling and her eyes danced it was such a happy smile 😎

User Profile: overtherainbow17
overtherainbow17 October 19th, 2017

I have a girlfriend or even friend who cares about me, the same way I do about her.

Or even knowing that I've helped someone in some way. Like here, on 7 Cups.

User Profile: Tasha17a
Tasha17a October 19th, 2017

My Dad talking with me :)