Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: heartly
heartly November 13th, 2017

Trying to take my lab partner's blood pressue today was hilarious. We really could not find homeboy's pulse after SEVEN times. Got mine on the first try lol.

User Profile: Lostinthisforest
Lostinthisforest November 15th, 2017

Seeing my kittens play with eachother :)

User Profile: hypnosis
hypnosis November 15th, 2017

I received an email from my dad, he told me he is enjoying my chillout mix! 🎶

User Profile: Hollywoodglitter
Hollywoodglitter November 16th, 2017

The most amazing man who came into my life 2 months ago

User Profile: purplesloth
purplesloth November 16th, 2017

I watched a Jenna Marbles video on youtube of her and boyfriend buying some fish from a fish store. I know it sounds boring but it was genuinely entertaining and helped me escape, even for a little while.

User Profile: sparklingMountain733
sparklingMountain733 November 24th, 2017

A song that played today - an old Peter Gabriel/Kate Bush tune - "Don't give up, 'cause you have friends." Reminded me of a great group of college friends that are like family. We all live in different cities, but I know that if I really needed them, they'd be there for me, and vice versa. It makes me feel less lonely during hard holidays.

User Profile: cosmicdreamer08
cosmicdreamer08 November 24th, 2017

Good food and family!

User Profile: ShootingStarVagrantPoet
ShootingStarVagrantPoet November 27th, 2017

An old friend of mine posting something about licorice...it made me laugh and now I

User Profile: genericusername07
genericusername07 November 28th, 2017

A stupid live stream on youtube.

User Profile: ChrisChrisChris1968
ChrisChrisChris1968 November 30th, 2017

My children

my children

and my children