Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Ruthy233
Ruthy233 February 26th, 2018

Watching the sunset

1 reply
User Profile: Zizy
Zizy February 27th, 2018

@Ruthy233 Sunsets are beautiful! I can see why you'd smile. They're so colorful and elegant, almost. Here, I'll find a really pretty sunset to share with you.

load more
User Profile: plumField5702
plumField5702 February 26th, 2018

Saw Nick Robinson's and Katherine Langford's short interview on Facebook.

User Profile: fishyfishfish
fishyfishfish February 26th, 2018

this instagram video of this little kid dancing to a song and the reaction of her mom or sister

1 reply
User Profile: Zizy
Zizy February 27th, 2018

@fishyfishfish Lol, I love those reaction videos. Some of my favorites are the pregnancy reaction ones. Oh, and the ones where the soldier comes home without telling the relatives and then they're all like "OMG YOU'RE BACK" lol

I always tear up in those, but only cause I'm so happy!

load more
User Profile: existentialkat
existentialkat February 26th, 2018

I repaired an old friendship close to my heart today. I'm excited to see where this journey will take me.

1 reply
User Profile: Zizy
Zizy February 27th, 2018

@existentialkat Yay! I hope your friendship re-blossoms, haha. Let me know how it goes!

load more
User Profile: SunshineBeauty42
SunshineBeauty42 February 26th, 2018

My cat playing in a mud puddle and then thinking he was coming back in the house!

1 reply
User Profile: Zizy
Zizy February 27th, 2018

@SunshineBeauty42 Lol, I hope you cleaned him up! That would've been horrible if he started running all over the place laugh

load more
User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 OP March 3rd, 2018

I saw a horse drinking water in a lake. It made me smile. smiley It's something I saw for the first time in life.

1 reply

yes@caringSmiles20

User Profile: Sunshineforever6971
Sunshineforever6971 April 5th, 2018

@caringSmiles20 my wife talking to me and hearing her voice.

load more
User Profile: CatCas25
CatCas25 March 4th, 2018

My dog following me everywhere outside

User Profile: KatelynMStark1234
KatelynMStark1234 March 4th, 2018

My brother rode a cow

1 reply

yes@KatelynMStark1234

load more
User Profile: orangeDime1609
orangeDime1609 March 21st, 2018

This video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqU-hnowpZA&list=LLxEMELEdSV2FXRmZ5ArrWzA

User Profile: RecoveringFlower
RecoveringFlower March 23rd, 2018

My cat giving me constant attention

1 reply
User Profile: Sunshineforever6971
Sunshineforever6971 April 5th, 2018

@RecoveringFlower animals can always bring a smile and offer comfort

load more