Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: bluePeach307
bluePeach307 April 1st, 2018

My kids doing their Easter Egg hunt

1 reply
User Profile: Sunshineforever6971
Sunshineforever6971 April 5th, 2018

@bluePeach307 that's sure something to smile about !!! Our children are our hearts

load more
User Profile: plumField5702
plumField5702 April 2nd, 2018

rainbow rowell's novel, carry on.

User Profile: plumField5702
plumField5702 April 2nd, 2018

I don't know if it's legit but I think Bram from the movie Love, Simon just sent me a thank-you personal message on Facebook. (!!!!!!!)

User Profile: bluePeach307
bluePeach307 April 5th, 2018

Nothing. I didnt smile once today. :(

1 reply
User Profile: Sunshineforever6971
Sunshineforever6971 April 5th, 2018

@bluePeach307 that's too bad , I hope you can smile real soon !!!

load more
User Profile: Sunshineforever6971
Sunshineforever6971 April 5th, 2018

I just wanted to take the time to say hello everyone.

User Profile: Sunshineforever6971
Sunshineforever6971 April 5th, 2018

About 3 weeks ago my wife left me and our children after 18 years together. She really is a great mother and wife and I smile every time I think of her or hear hear voice. She is the love of my life and I am confident that GOD with reconcile our family.

User Profile: determinedJackfruit4230
determinedJackfruit4230 April 5th, 2018

My dog always makes me smile.

User Profile: bluePeach307
bluePeach307 April 5th, 2018

Going back and reading some of the posts on this forum made me smile. I like when other people are happy.

User Profile: bluePeach307
bluePeach307 April 7th, 2018

So many things made me smile today. I smiled when ppl at work gave me compliments. I smiled when a gentleman gave up his seat for an older lady on the train. I smiled when my coworker gave me an early birthday card. Today was a good day.

User Profile: Jadefire
Jadefire April 7th, 2018

I smiled when I thought about my middle school memories. A lot better than high school