Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: MAE1701
MAE1701 October 14th, 2019

Sadly nothing.

2 replies
User Profile: Sunmoonandyou3
Sunmoonandyou3 October 15th, 2019

@MAE1701 I hope something has made you smile today. Things will hopefully be better

1 reply
User Profile: MAE1701
MAE1701 October 16th, 2019

@Sunmoonandyou3

yes they did. Look at that

https://natsdorf.com/post/187824725401/bffs-from-the-beginning

load more
load more
User Profile: Sunmoonandyou3
Sunmoonandyou3 October 15th, 2019

My son definitely made me smile today.

User Profile: kindMango7808
kindMango7808 October 15th, 2019

Nothing yet

User Profile: friendlyKite3855
friendlyKite3855 October 15th, 2019

My friend sent me a goodmorning text, we havent talked in a while

User Profile: Touqeerahmed
Touqeerahmed October 16th, 2019

Seeing this question, made me smile today

User Profile: addiefish
addiefish October 16th, 2019

Overwatch Halloween event!!! 8D

User Profile: MAE1701
MAE1701 October 16th, 2019
User Profile: Insignificantguy
Insignificantguy October 16th, 2019

I was contacted by a new client to quote a project for them. 😊

User Profile: Rogersmark71
Rogersmark71 October 16th, 2019

Nothing made me smile unfortunately I don

User Profile: Angel411
Angel411 October 16th, 2019

The fact that I woke up this morning more whole than i was yesterday