Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What could you wear on your head to make people stop and stare in amazement???

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 January 8th, 2024

Let the crazy answers begin😁

111
User Profile: BrokenAndBreaking
BrokenAndBreaking February 13th, 2024

My IQ

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP February 14th, 2024

@BrokenAndBreaking 😂😂😂😂😂 that's very big headed of you😂😂😂😂😂😂

User Profile: BrokenAndBreaking
BrokenAndBreaking February 14th, 2024

It's true though even my own family that wasnt smart (elementary) cus I would get straight Fs unless it was math. In high school (taking ap classes and even had early access in college while still in high school) was an all As and Bs

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP February 15th, 2024

@BrokenAndBreaking wow! Ok you can wear your IQ proudly ❤❤ that's truly amazing well done you. So what do you want to do in your future?? 

User Profile: BrokenAndBreaking
BrokenAndBreaking February 15th, 2024

Tattoo artist/therapist

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP February 15th, 2024

@BrokenAndBreaking oh cool 😎 so you like drawing and stabbing people with tiny needles😂😂😂😂 I've thought about getting a tattoo many times, but I'm a really big whimp. And a therapist, that's awsome ❤❤ such a honorable job to do ❤❤ you soun d like a very interesting person ❤ good luck with your future plans ❤❤

User Profile: BrokenAndBreaking
BrokenAndBreaking February 15th, 2024

Oh trust me I understand! Ironically I'm not big on needle (mainly the ones that have to stay in the body) funny cus I donate blood every few months too. As of the therapist part kinda made since as I've used 7 cups for years now and wanting to be a tattoo artist u get involved with ppl loved and such so it made to learn the skills of ones

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Anika3118
Anika3118 February 15th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 croquet frog hat


User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP February 15th, 2024

@Anika3118 😂😂😂 yep! That would make people stare😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: shyLand2160
shyLand2160 February 15th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11


a caution cone 😁

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP February 17th, 2024

@shyLand2160 haha that's a good one😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: YouMeanToMe30
YouMeanToMe30 February 17th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 *** 😄

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP February 18th, 2024

@YouMeanToMe30 umm🤔🤔🤔🤔 a cow???? Are you gonna put a cow on your head????😂😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: freshman12
freshman12 March 15th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11
A TV with nude show on it 😜🤭🙊
*sorry*

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 16th, 2024

@freshman12 😲😲😲😲😲😲😲 that's so innapropriate😲😲 follows you around 👀👀

User Profile: freshman12
freshman12 March 16th, 2024

Oh! okay.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 16th, 2024

@freshman12 I think you need a bigger screen, you know cause I'm short and I want to see it properly😁😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

User Profile: freshman12
freshman12 March 16th, 2024

You got it 😁😅😅

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Bluewolf1229
Bluewolf1229 March 17th, 2024

People already do stare, NA Female 6ft tall with Giant Alaskan Malamute service dog. ***🖤

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 18th, 2024

@Bluewolf1229 well they only stare cause their jealous of  your beauty ❤❤

User Profile: Bluewolf1229
Bluewolf1229 March 21st, 2024

Thank You 😊

load more
load more
User Profile: WilliamLadd2001
WilliamLadd2001 March 18th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 I wore a Packers hat that an old lady lit up when she saw because she was in a chair with a Packers blanket.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 18th, 2024

@WilliamLadd2001 awwww that's cute ❤❤ what's a packers hat????

User Profile: WilliamLadd2001
WilliamLadd2001 March 21st, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 It was just a regular stocking hat but it had the Packers 'G' logo on it. The Packers are a popular NFL team from Green Bay Wisconsin.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 21st, 2024

@WilliamLadd2001 ahhh! Ok ❤ glad you made that ladys day😁😁😁

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: shadowGREYYSON
shadowGREYYSON March 18th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11a hat that say's eff off

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 18th, 2024

@shadowGREYYSON 😂😂😂😂😂 yep! That would get you some angry stares of the older folks and parents with their children 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

User Profile: shadowGREYYSON
shadowGREYYSON March 18th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 that's why i'd wear it

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 18th, 2024

@shadowGREYYSON 😂😂😂😂😂

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Rainboho
Rainboho March 19th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 I think a Taco Hat would be perfect! Yummmm I haven't had taco's for months! Guess what I am having for dinner 😁


519ybuptmel-ac-sy350_1710814522.jpg



User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 19th, 2024

@Rainboho 🤔🤔🤔 your having🤔🤔 icecream for dinner??? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I want one of those hats😍😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: warmheartedBunny4
warmheartedBunny4 March 22nd, 2024

🐰🐰🐰

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 22nd, 2024

@warmheartedBunny4 what!!!! Noooooo😱😱 don't take bunnies to your head😱😱😱😱

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 22nd, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 don't tape*

User Profile: warmheartedBunny4
warmheartedBunny4 March 22nd, 2024

😂😂💟🐰

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 22nd, 2024

@warmheartedBunny4 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
load more
load more