Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What could you wear on your head to make people stop and stare in amazement???

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 January 8th, 2024

Let the crazy answers begin😁

111
User Profile: bouncyMusic133
bouncyMusic133 January 9th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

hmm...considering that humans are very curious beings...I think anything on your head would make them amaze and stare. haha. If I had to choose, I'd say....an elephant. haha

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 9th, 2024

@bouncyMusic133 an elephant😮😮😮😮 how big is your head??😮😮😮😮😮

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: InitiateVoidProtocol
InitiateVoidProtocol January 9th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11
a raccoon...you could share your snacks with him :D hand em some chips

2 replies
User Profile: bouncyMusic133
bouncyMusic133 January 9th, 2024

@InitiateVoidProtocol

haha! that is so funny. Yes! that will make people look.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 9th, 2024

@InitiateVoidProtocol 🤔🤔🤔🤔 we may have to duct tape him to your head. Just incase😁 as some choice😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 10th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 I'd probably just put a mop on my head and pretend I got dreadlocks😎

User Profile: Twigo7
Twigo7 January 10th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 My pet znake (i actaully plan to in the future) itll definitley get zome ztarez

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 11th, 2024

@Twigo7 😮😮😮😮 you have a pet snake, your very brave. I think wearing your snake on your head will make people do more than stop and stare😂😂😂😂 more like faint, or run away screaming😂😂😂😂😂😂 good luck with that ❤❤

2 replies
User Profile: Twigo7
Twigo7 January 11th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 I do, zhez my little baby<3 mmm yeah, thatz the goal

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 12th, 2024

@Twigo7 haha! Goodluck 😂😂😂😂

load more
load more
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 January 28th, 2024

@Twigo7 D***, you came up with that answer well before I did!...what are the odds??...

load more
User Profile: sadcat13
sadcat13 January 10th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 a lamp shade. Perfect to avoid talking to the neighbours in the store 😄

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 11th, 2024

@sadcat13 haha! I always knew you was a bright one😂😂😂😂😂😂 please cut holes in the lamp shade so you can see where your going😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

3 replies
User Profile: sadcat13
sadcat13 January 11th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 *collides with stuff, but at least doesn't have to make small talk 😂

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 12th, 2024

@sadcat13 that's true😂😂😂😂😂 we should probably try sell your idea to help with the socially awkward folks

😂😂😂😂😂

1 reply
User Profile: sadcat13
sadcat13 January 12th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 😂😂😂

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: TheFantasticPengua
TheFantasticPengua March 18th, 2024

Haha I love this! 💡

load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx January 11th, 2024

aw your ideas are so crazy and fun hehe🩵 hmmmmm a cat ≽^•ˬ•^≼'ヮ'  but not just any cat- it’s gonna be a cat that can sing ✨✨🎤 hehehe 🤭 anything’s possible you know 😁😁🩷

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 12th, 2024

@iloveyouxx 😂😂😂😂😂 a singing cat haha!. Ok I'll go get some duct tape we'll stick it to your head😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx January 12th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 yup good idea😁

😂

load more
load more
User Profile: Torean
Torean January 11th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

It'd be super weird to wear one of those happy or sad theater masks all the time and change them depending on your mood.  

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 12th, 2024

@Torean wierd or cool🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 I'm just gonna go buy some masks on amazon😁 I'll be right back😁 yaaaaay

load more
User Profile: Enchanted2024
Enchanted2024 January 12th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

For bald men they have to draw smiley face on back if head and wear glasses backwards.

Maybe us girls use heaps hair spray make hair stick up on its ends hehe hair-brush.gif

5 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 12th, 2024

@Swiftygirl13 I'll pass on the sticky up hair😂😂😂 but picturing you looking cool😂😂😂😂😂

and bald men haha! They are a blank canvas, we could use them as our shopping list. Or to play games on. Play pictionary😂😂😂😂😂😂

4 replies
User Profile: Enchanted2024
Enchanted2024 January 12th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

yessss we could play tic tac toe


3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 12th, 2024

@Swiftygirl13 ok we need to start rounding up the bald men🤔🤔🤔

2 replies
User Profile: Enchanted2024
Enchanted2024 January 12th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

@GlenM u still bald??? 🤣🤣🤣

1 reply
User Profile: Enchanted2024
Enchanted2024 January 12th, 2024

@Swiftygirl13

we need ur canvas for our plan

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: yourConfidant13
yourConfidant13 January 12th, 2024

A pressure cooker! It would fit perfectly too

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 13th, 2024

@yourConfidant13 that will save time😂😂😂😂 cook and do the shopping all at once 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

User Profile: TheFantasticPengua
TheFantasticPengua March 18th, 2024

So smart! I love this answer!

load more
User Profile: courageousWriter4362
courageousWriter4362 January 12th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 Hey Tiny! I would put a chicken on my head! 🤣

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 13th, 2024

@courageousWriter4362 haha! Greaatttt! Why did the chicken cross the road??? Cause he was glued to writers head😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 and I suppose if you get lost, at least you have a snack on your head😂😂😂😂😂

2 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers January 13th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 @courageousWriter4362

lmao 😂

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 13th, 2024

@LoveMyMoonflowers 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

User Profile: courageousWriter4362
courageousWriter4362 January 28th, 2024

@LoveMyMoonflowers fr 😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: courageousWriter4362
courageousWriter4362 January 28th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 thats soooo trueee!! 😂 you’re hilarious Tiny! how are ya?! 

load more
load more