Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's a song that recently caught your attention that you had previously never heard before?

February 21st, 2020
81
User Profile: Goldenratio16080
Goldenratio16080 April 13th, 2020

@PhilosophicalLion1320

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvW63QsIxts

i feel like crying everytime

User Profile: karenw
karenw April 13th, 2020

@PhilosophicalLion1320 the git up blanco brown kiss yeehaw haha.

User Profile: Keepyourmindcalm
Keepyourmindcalm April 13th, 2020

@PhilosophicalLion1320 Aw!!! That's the best song I've ever heard: Break my stride - William Wilder

1 reply
User Profile: pioneeringYard3115
pioneeringYard3115 April 15th, 2020

@Keepyourmindcalm Love this song. Always pumps me up and makes me wanna dance.

load more
User Profile: StarySky756
StarySky756 April 13th, 2020

@PhilosophicalLion1320

My bad by Khalid

It gives me calming summer vibes

User Profile: MouseS
MouseS April 13th, 2020

@PhilosophicalLion1320

'Masters of War' - Odetta (cover)

I've never gone too deep into folk music, but this song (and album) really has a mood to it <3

Definitely going to do some lockdown genre-digging!

User Profile: SereneLightCalm
SereneLightCalm April 13th, 2020

Show me by Xaya

User Profile: Starry1Listener
Starry1Listener April 13th, 2020

@PhilosophicalLion1320 Kendrick Lamar Alright

User Profile: CelloandMellow
CelloandMellow April 13th, 2020

@PhilosophicalLion1320

I always heard "Just Give Me a Reason" on the radio and had thought it sounded nice, but not much else. I heard it while coming home today and realized just how heavy the dialogue within it was.

User Profile: MoonlightPrimrose
MoonlightPrimrose April 13th, 2020

I very recently discovered "Indigo Night" by Tamino, thanks to my brother playing it in the car when he was driving me. I really like the mystical but calming atmosphere it creates.

User Profile: princesa20
princesa20 April 13th, 2020

@PhilosophicalLion1320

- Blinding lights by the weeknd