Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's a song that recently caught your attention that you had previously never heard before?

February 21st, 2020
81
User Profile: theheartproject
theheartproject April 14th, 2020

@PhilosophicalLion1320

I am free, called out music

User Profile: bluenightwings
bluenightwings April 14th, 2020

You Are the Reason - Calum Scott

User Profile: fuzzysock17
fuzzysock17 April 14th, 2020
User Profile: Meagan222
Meagan222 April 15th, 2020

This may be a little funny, but the Joe Exotic song about Carol Baskins. It was pretty hilarious.

User Profile: Braveheart2018
Braveheart2018 April 15th, 2020

Almost by Hozier

3 replies
User Profile: pioneeringYard3115
pioneeringYard3115 April 15th, 2020

@Braveheart2018 Ahhhhh I love this song...

2 replies
User Profile: Braveheart2018
Braveheart2018 April 15th, 2020

@pioneeringYard3115

It's great isn't it!

1 reply
User Profile: pioneeringYard3115
pioneeringYard3115 April 16th, 2020

@Braveheart2018 yes!!! 💕💕

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: AdithyasHelp
AdithyasHelp April 15th, 2020

The believer song actually, I love it and just heard it yesterday, I dont usually listen to english songs.

User Profile: Spinwheel11
Spinwheel11 April 15th, 2020

I Still Dream About You by The Smith Street Band

User Profile: DeterminedLoris
DeterminedLoris April 15th, 2020

We are family

User Profile: gloriousName8067
gloriousName8067 April 15th, 2020

Justin Bieber intentions

User Profile: goldenLight5031
goldenLight5031 April 15th, 2020

@PhilosophicalLion1320

Can't take my eyes off you by Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons.

1 reply
User Profile: pioneeringYard3115
pioneeringYard3115 April 16th, 2020

@goldenLight5031 Love this song. Very sweet and cheerful. Puts a smile on my face. 😊💕

load more