Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's a song that recently caught your attention that you had previously never heard before?

February 21st, 2020
81

Maren Morris, Hozier - The Bones. Soulful, beautiful, and the theme/message hits all the high notes.

User Profile: justdanae14
justdanae14 April 15th, 2020

https://youtu.be/fxpwYsfNyBk

I now have a thing for French music

User Profile: TheAtticusFinch
TheAtticusFinch April 15th, 2020

@PhilosophicalLion1320

"How was your day" by Mellow Fellow and Clairo

User Profile: Livetolaugh24
Livetolaugh24 April 15th, 2020

That Dance Monkey song, I don't really understand all of it but now I can't get it out of my head wink

User Profile: fbipandagirl
fbipandagirl April 15th, 2020

Wake up, Sunshine by All Time Low

User Profile: Chloelynnee
Chloelynnee April 16th, 2020

My Kind - Alessia Cara

User Profile: sam2319
sam2319 April 16th, 2020

Expensive - Tori Kelly (feat. Daye Jack)

User Profile: carolinecherian
carolinecherian April 16th, 2020

IDK You Yet - Alexander 23

User Profile: carolinecherian
carolinecherian April 16th, 2020

Selfish - Madison Beer

User Profile: happydays447
happydays447 April 16th, 2020

not ur friend- jermey zucker