Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Who or what would you not want to live next door too??

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 February 4th, 2025

oip-20_1738649014.jpeg

112
User Profile: kindKiwi400
kindKiwi400 February 7th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 farm people, who produce abundance of food and treats on their own , so I can have some of that too . Nothing is better that good people who believe in producing their own food and sharing it with people . Maybe they will teach me too . 

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP February 8th, 2025

@kindKiwi400 awww yes that would be a great neighbour ❤ unless they have cows, can you imagine the smell😂😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: WonNone
WonNone February 8th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

You 

I don't want to hear farts noises whole day. 

(I'm already hearing it in mind while I'm typing 😭) 

6 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP February 9th, 2025

@WonNone 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 we'd be grreat neighbours, I've got so many pranks we can play on people😁😁😁😁

1 reply
User Profile: WonNone
WonNone February 10th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11


alpha-classy-men.gif

load more
User Profile: angelheart2011
angelheart2011 February 9th, 2025

@WonNone

noooo, now i'm hearing them toooo 😭

3 replies
User Profile: WonNone
WonNone February 10th, 2025

@angelheart2011 lol.gif

2 replies
User Profile: angelheart2011
angelheart2011 February 11th, 2025

@WonNone

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP February 11th, 2025

@WonNone 😂😂😂😂😂

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: angelheart2011
angelheart2011 February 9th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

if I had to choose what I would not want to live next to, it'd probably be..... a graveyard, because I am intensely afraid of like dead people. idk why. and who would probably be.... anyone who mows their lawn before 7 am, because they would probably not be my neighbor for very long, if you get my meaning. 😈 (also totally not stalking u again)

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP February 11th, 2025

@angelheart2011 😂😂😂😂 graveyards are creepy😰 but think about this, your all alone lost in the deep dark woods, it's late at night and you start hearing something coming closer.... Would you rather, at that point, see a person or ghost???

1 reply
User Profile: angelheart2011
angelheart2011 February 12th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

a person, for sure. then I just scream so loud they run away. and it's okay. 💖

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP February 11th, 2025

@angelheart2011 sorry I haven't been around for a couple of days, hope your doing ok ❤

load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 February 9th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

voldemor-harrypotter.gif

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP February 11th, 2025

@trueconfidant123 😱😱😱😱😱 yep you wouldn't want to be sunbathing in your garden, and see that guy peek over the fence😱😱😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

2 replies
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 February 11th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

harry-potter-never.gif

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP February 12th, 2025

@trueconfidant123 😂😂😂😂

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: WalkingSoftly
WalkingSoftly February 11th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

I have soooo many things I would share in response. However, given I could be disciplined, suspended, etc.' for violating Community Standards..........

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP February 11th, 2025

@WalkingSoftly 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 that's ok we'll just put your answer as terifying soul eating demons😱

load more
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 February 12th, 2025

I don't know, I guess something loud.  I mean dead people are quiet.

6 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP February 13th, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024 whaaat??? Whhhhaaaat diddd you sayyyy??

tocando-bater%C3%ADa-les-fr%C3%A8res-colle.gif

5 replies
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 February 13th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11  People do a lot of strange things....

I guess I'm just getting old....

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP February 14th, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024 whaaat? I still can't hear youuu??

gavin-kid.gif

3 replies
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 February 14th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11  I scratch my HEAD, and head to BED.  Puts in some ear plugs, and starts to snore.

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP February 15th, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024 😂😂😂😂

1 reply
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 February 15th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 Sleeping is my superpower.  Just like when in doubt play dead.

dog-puppy.gif

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: RadiantShadow
RadiantShadow February 15th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

A compost facility. 

I used to live fairly near one, and, just... the smell.  It was only at certain times of the week, but you didn't want to be outside then.

It smelled like Fish McDiaper sandwiches or something.  It was nasty.  That's the best way I can describe it.  😂

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP February 18th, 2025

@RadiantShadow fish mcdiaper sandwich😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂


1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP February 18th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 

like-a-fart-like-farts.gif

load more
load more
User Profile: WalkingSoftly
WalkingSoftly February 22nd, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

If I posted the image, I would probably get banned. 

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP February 22nd, 2025

@WalkingSoftly 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I wonder what your thinking🤔🤔

1 reply
User Profile: WalkingSoftly
WalkingSoftly February 23rd, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

LOL

load more
load more
User Profile: Itmaybeebailey
Itmaybeebailey February 23rd, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

Frank Gallagher from shameless 😬

smile-happy.gif

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP February 23rd, 2025

@Itmaybeebailey 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more